The episode on oats and beans in which the Wartime Housewife is appearing has been rescheduled. It was supposed to be tonight, 6th November, but will probably be next Tuesday. I will flag it up as soon as I know. Sorry about that.
The Great British Food Revival – Revised
Subscribe by email
Animals Behaviour and Etiquette books Children Christmas Cleaning Collecting Community and shopping culture education Education eggs Entertaining Ethics Family and Friends food presents History Indoor Activities Leisure Life in general literature Market Harborough Medical moving house Music and Art Natural Home Medicines Nutrition & Sensible Eating Outdoor Activities Poetry Poetry, Literature, Music and Art Politics potatoes Re-use Recycle Recipes Regional Reviews seasonal food Sewing Steampunk Storecupboard storecupboard Sunday poem Technology Wartime Housewife Wills cigarette cards
- Basic Sponge Cake Mix September 19, 2009
- Sing me a Lullaby May 31, 2011
- Oh where oh where can my Benger's be? March 22, 2010
- Bullying remembered and a school reunion dilemma March 16, 2011
- Smoking is not illegal December 4, 2010
- Sunday Poem 231 September 11, 2016
- A Good Sense of Hummus September 9, 2016
- 2-4-6-8 Motorway August 16, 2016
- Ancestors and Ten Top Tips on how to find them August 10, 2016
- My first post in absolutely bloody ages April 8, 2016
- Moneypenny: Pleased to see you back! I found out when I looked...
- Sandy: It worked very well with cannellini beans. I'm go...
- Vinogirl: Just had a rat in the house last week (he is no mo...
- Toffeeapple: Jolly good show, you have been missed! x...
- Toffeeapple: Yes Canellini beans work a treat ( as do most othe...